At DONE Restoration, we are qualified to deal with water-damage, mold remediation and other restoration services in the Alpharetta area. One of our key goals is bringing the condition of a customer’s home or business back up to its pre-damage quality. Our offices accept calls 24/7, and we guarantee a prompt response time. In the wake of a disaster, our job is to work hard getting your family back to some sense of normalcy or getting your employees back to working productively.
If water gets into your home and into places where it was not meant to be, Call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. right away to assist you with your water-damage restoration. The company owner is licensed through IICRC – a recognized authority in disaster restoration. Also, we are recognized by the EPA as a lead-safe company.
Our excellent service record
We have worked with several residential, commercial, and industrial customers in our service area. Our restoration technicians are recognized as highly qualified because they regularly update their service training to stay in the lead of our industry with the latest innovative equipment and methods. You can trust that our techs are equipped for any water-related problem in any kind of structure. Also, we want our customers to feel free to ask questions about the restoration procedures anytime.
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. serves the whole of the Alpharetta area and adjoining counties with its fully licensed, bonded and insured teams. One of our professional teams will arrive after your initial contact.
We want our customers to feel confident that your restoration project will be completed in a timely manner and with a quality outcome. Our professional-grade pumps will remove any standing water on your premises. Water-damaged areas will be cleaned and restored and checked for biohazard growth, such as mold or mildew. Then the affected areas will be cleaned and sanitized against black mold or other infestations. Salvageable content will be stored for cleaning after being thoroughly dried.
Types of structures we work in
Many of our people have years of experience at restoring water damage and remediating biohazard infestations. When you call for things like black mold or other such hazards, you can be sure DONE Restoration’s team of professionals will clean out the infesting micro-organisms that are detrimental to your property and a health hazard to family or employees.
Our techs have successfully mitigated projects in critical circumstances in many types of facilities:
- Healthcare Facilities: hospitals, medical offices, assisted living facilities, hospices
- Childcare Centers: special needs daycares, daycares, educational facilities
- Commercial Properties: office buildings, corporate complexes, retail, industrial facilities
- Residential: single-family homes, duplexes, mobile homes
- Multifamily Housing: apartment complexes, townhomes, condominiums
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business
Restoration Industry Association Member
At D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc., we are proud of our prompt service policy, often arriving at the customer’s property within 30 minutes. Your home or business will be returned to a safe and healthful quality, sometimes sooner than expected.
Occasionally, critical conditions such as extensive damage or widespread biohazard require a prolonged restoration process. In such cases, we will assist in packing and storing valuable items to help move the procedures along more efficiently while preserving your possessions or business assets in a more favorable environment.
We offer a Service Provider Hiring Guide to help our customers, following a disaster, in case any large-scale reconstruction is necessary. Also, our emergency preparedness and reconstruction program has helped many of our customers, including the new STAT Response Program, site inspections, disaster education, and response preplanning. Time and money can be saved in the cleaning and restoration process laid out in cooperation with our customers.
The water-damage restoration process
When we draft a plan of action, a general set of procedures is used to ensure all customers receive quality service; even so, each restoration project must have a plan tailored to its individual needs. Special attention is given to protecting structure and content and minimizing damage and the risks of infestation.
Inspect and assess water damage – The damaged areas are assessed to determine the specific restoration needs:
- Finding the source of excess water in your premises then repair it
- Categorizing the type of water and damage in the affected area
- Assessing the water for toxins or biohazards
- Preserving salvageable content
- Drafting a restoration plan
- Providing you and your insurance company with a feasible bid, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Extract water then dry and dehumidify – We remove standing water from the premises to reduce the risk of further damage and the onset of biohazards:
- Truck-mounted pumps removing excess water
- Powerful fans, dehumidifiers, and electric panels ensuring affected areas are completely dried
- Finding places where biohazards might grow, using advanced moisture-detectors, such as infrared cameras and hydrometers
Salvage and store undamaged possessions – Salvageable contents are moved away from the affected areas or off the premises to a safer environment:
- Offering storage services to protect valuables
- Cleaning salvageable contents for
Clean, sanitize, and dispose – We ensure cleanliness and safety:
- Cleaning HVAC units and doing HEPA vacuuming to reduce airborne contaminants
- Cleaning and sanitizing property structure and contents with professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Removing and safely disposing of unsalvageable items and debris
Restore and reconstruct – In this step, our restoration teams wrap up the project:
- Stored items returned to the premises
- Restoring structural material as needed
- Conducting a final inspection of the premises
- Providing the customer with a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” for extensive reconstruction
Support insurance claims – We help you with your insurance claim:
- Notes and photos stored online with easy access for your insurance company
- Damages and detail of our restoration process documented from the beginning
- Photos taken of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Restoration projects like these are not for the typical do-it-yourselfer but should be conducted by professionals in the field. Water damage can lead to more severe hazards and can begin with any number of sources:
Flooded basement – A busted water pipe or natural rainstorm can lay a shallow pool on the floor of your basement. Don’t let the water stand for long before you call for help. Within a day or two bacteria or other biohazards will start to settle in, making the problem worse. D.O.N.E. Restoration will safely pump the water out of your basement and restore any damages.
Burst pipes – Uninsulated pipes can be damaged by freezing weather conditions. We will remove the water, clean up the mess and leave the affected area clean and dry.
Pipe leaks – D.O.N.E. Restoration will remediate any biohazard infestations and repair the damage.
Faulty appliances – Appliances have been known to fail and water line leak or break. The result can be a mess inside of your house. After you call DONE Restorations, excess moisture will be removed and the water damages restored.
Mother Nature’s damage – If a thunderstorm brings extreme rainfall into your region, city drainage might not handle all of it. If some it swamps your downstairs, we will help clean up the mess.
Sewage and drain backup – When sewage and drain pipes are damaged or blocked, contaminated water could end on the floor of your home or business. Fortunately, we have the equipment to safely get it out and clean up your property.
Water leftover from a fire emergency – For fighting fires, water is usually the best defense. Then, what parts of your structure survive the flames will take a lot of water damage. We will safely pump the excess moisture out of your premises and restore the water damage.
If you have a house or business in the Alpharetta area that needs restoration work, call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059. Whether at a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility, we will get it restored to quality at least equal to its pre-damage condition. We are ready 24/7 to step in and help.