Water-damage can come in many forms and be brought on by a variety of causes. A pipe break inside the walls or in the attic. Water seeps into your home or business during a storm, flooding your ground floor or basement. Whatever your circumstances, you need a response within 24 to 48 hours or risk the harmful results of moisture penetration, such as a black mold infestation that can close a private or multifamily home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility.
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. in Atlanta is always available to assist you with your water damage restoration. We are licensed with the IICRC and insured to deal with your emergency. Our professional team is fully trained and will arrive as soon as possible to clean up your property. We also deal with mold remediation, so you can be sure your water problem does not worsen.
We will take your emergency call 24/7 and work hard to get your family back to their normal routine or your employees back to work. Call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. immediately if you have water or storm damage at your residence or business and we will clean it up to a quality at least equal to its pre-damage condition.
Structures we work in
Our teams are professionals when it comes to dealing with flooded and water damaged structures. They are trained and experienced at dealing with the damage, resulting mold infestation (or other biohazards) which is harmful to your property and detrimental to the health of families and employees. Our people are trained for these extreme conditions in any kind of structure:
- Residential Dwellings: single-family homes, mobile homes, duplexes
- Multifamily Housing: apartment complexes, townhomes, condominiums
- Healthcare Facilities: hospitals, medical offices, assisted living facilities, hospices
- Childcare Centers: daycares, educational facilities, special needs daycares
- Commercial Properties: office buildings, retail, industrial facilities, corporate complexes
Our focus is to complete the restoration as quickly as possible for the customer’s convenience. Standing water will be removed by our large pumps, inhibiting long-term complications. The clean-up includes sanitizing and protecting you from mold growth once the water is removed, and we will move and store salvageable content after they have been completely dried. Also, we will be available to answer questions for the customer throughout the restoration procedures.
Our teams are fully licensed, bonded and insured. D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. serves the whole of the Atlanta metropolitan area and adjoining counties: Cobb, Fulton, Cherokee, Henry, DeKalb, Forsyth, Paulding, Gwinnett, Clayton and more. We are certified by the IICRC — Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification – a recognized authority for disaster restoration. Also, the EPA recognizes us as a lead-safe firm.
A leader in the industry, D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. has worked with a number of residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the Atlanta area. We ensure our teams continually update their service training to be proficient with the newest technologies and techniques in our field. Because our certified technicians are the best qualified and knowledgeable in Atlanta, you can trust that we are equipped for any water damage issue in any type of building.
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business
Restoration Industry Association Member
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc.’s restoration team will respond in two hours or less, and often within 30 minutes. Your residential or commercial building will be restored to a safe pre-damage condition in a timely manner, using our advanced equipment and techniques. Sometimes critical damage extensive restoration procedures. In such cases, we will assist you with packing and storage to move along the restoration more efficiently while protecting salvageable valuables.
Our emergency preparedness and reconstruction program has been a benefit to our customers. This includes our innovative STAT Response Program. Other benefits are disaster education, site inspections, and response preplanning which save you time and money in an action plan, which is already laid out in cooperation with our customers. Also, we offer our customers a Service Provider Hiring Guide which will help them with any extensive reconstruction following a disaster.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Although our general set of procedures ensures all customers receive effective service, each water-damaged site must have a plan tailored to its specific needs.
Inspect and Assess Water Damage – We thoroughly inspect the damaged areas to determine the extent of restoration needed:
- Discover the source – a pipe leak or access from outside – and repair it
- Classify the type of damage in the water-soaked area
- Determine the possible biohazards and contamination level in the water
- Develop a cleanup plan
- Protect salvageable content from further damage
- Provide you and your insurance provider with a firm estimate, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Extract Water and Implement Drying and Dehumidification – To ensure cleanliness, we provide a safe environment for residents and employees, avoiding further contamination:
- Using truck-mounted pumps, remove standing water
- Dry and remove excess moisture in damaged area with powerful fans and dehumidifiers
- Installing moisture-detecting infrared cameras and hydrometers to guard against dampness behind walls, under floors, and anyplace where biohazards might grow
Salvage and Store Undamaged Possessions – We preserve salvageable content:
- Identify salvageable contents and set them aside for cleaning
- Protect valuables with pack-out and storage services
Clean and Dispose of Hazardous Materials – We ensure cleanliness and safety:
- Clean, sanitize, and deodorize furnishings and fixtures with professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Reduce airborne contaminants by cleaning HVAC units and doing HEPA vacuuming
- Identify moisture sources and eliminate biohazard growth
- Remove safely dispose of debris, unsalvageable items, and other hazardous material
Restore and Reconstruct – Restoration is completed by:
- Inspect your property for residual signs of water damage
- Assist in returning belongings from storage
- Perform a final inspection
- Provide reconstruction as needed (we also offer a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” to help during reconstruction)
Support Insurance Claims – We help you with your insurance claim:
- Take photos of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
- Document the damage and detail our restoration processes
- Store our notes and photos online so you and your insurer have access to claim information
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Water damage can be brought on by a variety of sources. Restoration of this sort should not be handled by DIYers.
Flooded basement – This can be caused by a natural rainstorm or a busted water pipe. Whatever the case, treat flood waters as if contaminated. Leave it to the professionals at D.O.N.E. Restoration.
Burst pipes – Freezing temperatures can cause uninsulated pipes to break. We remove excess water and make sure the affected area is dried.
Pipe leaks – Even a small leak can bring on water damage and – eventually – mold infestation. D.O.N.E. Restoration will repair the damage and eradicate the biohazard.
Faulty appliances – Dishwashers and hot water heaters are not infallible. We will dry out the excess moisture and restore water damage.
Mother Nature’s damage – Thunderstorms or hurricanes can bring horrendous rainfall into your region and sometimes into your home. Call us, and we will help clean up the mess.
Sewage and drain backup – When outgoing sewage and drain pipes break or clog, this job begins with highly unsanitary conditions. But, we have the equipment and protective gear to deal with it.
Water leftover from a fire emergency – Water is usually the best fire suppressant. After the flames are out, we have the expertise to safely clear out excess moisture and restore water damage.
If you reside or operate a business in the Atlanta area, call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059. We will respond promptly to restore your water damage at a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility. Our staff is ready 24/7 to step in before worse problems develop.