Water-damage can happen through a number causes: a pipe break, water coming into your house during a storm, or a dishwasher backs up. When any of this happens, flooring, drywall, and insulation can be ruined. You, the property owner, need to get your home or business restored within 24 to 48 hours or risk worse results from moisture penetration. For example, a black mold infestation can close a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility.
You can call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. in to assist you with your water damage restoration at any time. Our fully trained professional team will arrive promptly to clean up your property. You can be sure he damage does not worsen. We are insured to deal with your water damage and mold remediation and prevention needs. D.O.N.E. Restoration’s owner is licensed through IICRC.
We will accept any calls 24/7 and work hard to get your and your family back to your usual routines or put your employees back on the job. One of our goals will be to clean up the the excess water and restore your property up to a quality at least equal to its pre-damage condition.
Types of structures we work in
When working on flooded and water-damaged property, you can be sure you have a team of professionals on the project. They are trained and experienced at repairing with the damage, remediating mold infestation (and other biohazards) that is detrimental to your property and a health hazard to family and employees. We will restore these extreme conditions in many types of facilities:
- Healthcare Facilities: hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, hospices
- Childcare Centers: daycares, special needs daycares, educational facilities
- Commercial Properties: office buildings, corporate complexes, retail, industrial facilities
- Residential: duplexes, single-family homes, mobile homes
- Multifamily Housing: townhomes, apartment complexes, condominiums
The customer’s convenience and satisfaction is important to us, so we will complete the restoration in a timely manner without sacrificing quality outcome. Large pumps will remove the water, inhibiting long-term complications. Affected areas will be sanitized, further protecting your property and its occupants from mold growth. Salvageable content will be stored for cleaning after they’ve been completely dried. Also, we want the customer to feel free to ask questions about the restoration procedures anytime.
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. serves the whole of the Marietta metropolitan area and adjoining counties. Our teams are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We are licensed by the IICRC — Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification – a known authority for disaster restoration, and recognized by the EPA as a lead-safe firm.
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. is a leader in the industry and has worked with a number of residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the Marietta area. Our people are the most qualified and knowledgeable in Marietta. We make sure our technicians regularly update their service training to remain on the cutting-edge of our field with the latest innovative equipment and methods which means you can trust that we are equipped for any water damage issue in any type of building.
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business
Restoration Industry Association Member
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc.’s restoration team will respond in two hours or less, and often within 30 minutes. Using our advanced equipment and techniques, your home or business will be restored to a safe pre-damage condition in a timely manner. Sometimes critical damage means extensive restoration procedures must be used. We will assist in packing and storing in such cases to move the restoration process along more efficiently while protecting your valuable possessions or business assets.
Many of our customers have been aided by the emergency preparedness and reconstruction program we offer, which includes our innovative STAT Response Program. Other benefits include site inspections, disaster education, and response pre-planning which save you time and money in an action plan, which is already laid out in cooperation with our customers. If there is to be any extensive reconstruction following a disaster, we also offer a Service Provider Hiring Guide to help our customers.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Although each water-damage project must have a plan set to its specific needs, we have a general set of procedures that ensures all customers receive effective service.
Inspect and Assess Water Damage –
To determine the extent of restoration needed, our teams assess the damaged areas thoroughly:
- Discover the source – such as a leaking pipe – and repair it
- Categorize the damage type in the affected area
- Assess any contamination level or possible biohazards in the water
- Draft a cleanup process
- Protect salvageable content from further damage
- Provide you, the customer, and your insurance provider with a firm estimate, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Extract Water and Implement Drying and Dehumidification – We remove excess moisture from your property to ensure cleanliness, and a safe environment for residents and employees:
- Remove standing water with powerful truck-mounted pumps
- Using powerful fans and dehumidifiers, ensure affected areas are dry
- Moisture-detecting infrared cameras and hydrometers will find dampness behind walls, under floors, or any other hidden places where biohazards might grow
Salvage and Store Undamaged Possessions – We preserve salvageable content:
- Identify and set aside salvageable contents for cleaning
- Offer pack-out and storage services to protect valuables
Clean, Sanitize, and Dispose of Hazardous Materials – We ensure cleanliness and safety:
- Clean, sanitize, and deodorize property contents with professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Clean HVAC units and doing HEPA vacuuming to reduce airborne biohazard contaminants
- Find pockets of moisture and eradicate biohazards
- Remove and safely dispose of unsalvageable items, debris, and other hazardous material
Restore and Reconstruct – Restoration teams wrap up the project:
- Provide reconstruction as needed (we also offer a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” to help during reconstruction)
- Inspect the property for residual signs of water damage
- Return property contents from storage
- Conduct a final inspection
Support Insurance Claims – We help you with your insurance claim:
- The damage and detail of our restoration process is documented
- Take photos of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
- Notes and photos are stored online with easy access for you and your insurer
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Water damage can be brought on by a variety of sources and can lead to more severe hazards. This type of restoration project might should be handled by professionals, not a DIYer.
Flooded basement – This can be caused by a natural rainstorm or a busted water pipe. Flood waters should be treated as if contaminated whether the source is a broken pipe or a rainstorm. The professionals at D.O.N.E. Restoration will safely pump the water out of your property.
Burst pipes –Uninsulated pipes can break during freezing weather. We remove excess water and make sure the affected area is dried.
Pipe leaks – D.O.N.E. Restoration will repair the damage and eradicate any biohazard caused by a pipe leak.
Faulty appliances – Dishwashers and hot water heaters are not infallible and can release water into your home. We will dry out the excess moisture and restore water damage.
Mother Nature’s damage – Storms can bring extreme rain water into your region and sometimes into your home. We will help clean up the mess.
Sewage and drain backup – When outgoing sewage and drain pipes break or clog and releases water into your house, this job begins with highly unsanitary conditions. We have the equipment and protective gear to deal with it.
Water leftover from a fire emergency – When fighting a fire, water is usually the best weapon. But, after the flames snuffed, we know how to safely clear out excess moisture and restore water damage.
Call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059 if you have property in the Marietta area that needs restoring. Our staff is ready 24/7 to step in before worse problems develop. Whether at a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility, we will respond promptly to restore your water damage.