When someone asks for our help, one of our goals will be restoring their residential or business property up to a condition at least equal to what it was before the damage. We will accept any calls 24/7 and work hard to get you and your family back to your normal lives and get your employees working productively again.
Please, call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. to assist you with your water-damage restoration whenever excess water invades your home. D.O.N.E. Restoration’s owner is licensed through IICRC – a known authority for disaster restoration. Our trained professional team will arrive quickly to clean up and restore your property before the damage gets worse. We are qualified to deal with your water-damage and mold remediation needs.
Our excellent service record
We are a leader in the industry, having worked with several residential, commercial, and industrial customers in our service area, and our restoration technicians are recognized as highly qualified and knowledgeable. We make sure our technicians regularly update their service training to remain in the lead of our field with the latest innovative equipment and methods which means you can trust that we are equipped for any water-related problem in any type of structure.
As our customer, your convenience and satisfaction is important to us. We will complete the restoration to ensure a quality outcome in a timely manner. We use large pumps to remove any standing water. Affected areas will be sanitized, further protecting your property and its occupants from biohazard growth, such as mold or mildew. Salvageable content will be stored for cleaning after being thoroughly dried. Also, we want our customers to feel free to ask questions about the restoration procedures anytime.
D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. serves the whole of the Roswell area and adjoining counties with its fully licensed, bonded and insured teams. Also, we are recognized by the EPA as a lead-safe company.
Types of structures we work in
You can be sure you will have a team of professionals on the project when you call DONE Restoration. Many of our people have years of experience at restoring water damage, remediating mold infestation and other biohazards that are detrimental to your property and a health hazard to family and employees. We have worked with extreme conditions in many types of facilities:
- Healthcare Facilities: assisted living facilities, hospitals, medical offices, hospices
- Childcare Centers: daycares, special needs daycares, educational facilities
- Commercial Properties: corporate complexes, office buildings, retail, industrial facilities
- Residential: single-family homes, mobile homes, duplexes
- Multifamily Housing: apartment complexes, condominiums, townhomes
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business
Restoration Industry Association Member
At D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc., we are proud of our prompt service policy, responding to calls promptly, often within 30 minutes. Using our cutting-edge equipment, your home or business will be restored to a clean and healthful pre-damage condition, sometimes sooner than many customers expect. Occasionally, critical damage or widespread biohazards requires major restoration procedures be used. In such cases, we will assist in packing and storing valuable items to help move the restoration process along more efficiently while protecting your possessions or business assets from the extreme conditions.
Additionally, many of our customers have been helped by the emergency preparedness and reconstruction program we offer. This includes the new STAT Response Program, site inspections, disaster education, and response preplanning. These can save you time and money in the cleaning and restoration process laid out in cooperation with our customers. Following a disaster, we offer a Service Provider Hiring Guide if any large-scale reconstruction is needed.
The water-damage restoration process
Each water-damage project must have a plan tailored to its individual needs, but our general set of procedures allows all customers to receive quality service.
Inspect and assess water damage – Our team will assess the damaged areas thoroughly to determine the specific needs of your property:
- Finding the source of how excess water got into your property and repairing it
- Checking for any toxic contaminants or biohazards in the water
- Classifying the type of water and damages in the affected area
- Protecting salvageable content from further damage
- Drafting a restoration plan
- Providing you and your insurance company with a feasible bid, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Extract water then dry and dehumidify – We remove excess moisture from your property, ensuring a safe and healthful environment for occupants:
- Powerful truck-mounted pumps removing standing water
- Industrial-strength fans, electric panels, and dehumidifiers ensuring affected areas are dried thoroughly
- High-tech moisture-detectors – infrared cameras and hydrometers – find hidden moisture pockets, hidden places where black mold might grow
Salvage and store undamaged possessions – We preserve salvageable content:
- Setting aside salvageable contents for cleaning
- Offering storage services to protect valuables
Clean, sanitize, and dispose – We ensure cleanliness and safety:
- Cleaning and sanitizing property structure and contents with professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Cleaning HVAC units and doing HEPA vacuuming to reduce airborne contaminants
- Removing and safely disposing of unsalvageable items and debris
Restore and reconstruct – In this step, our restoration teams wrap up the project:
- Restoring material as needed (providing a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” to help extensive reconstruction)
- Returning stored items to the premises
- Performing one final inspection of the property
Support insurance claims – We help you with your insurance claim:
- Documenting the damage and detail of our restoration process from the beginning
- Taking photos of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
- Storing notes and photos online with easy access for you and your insurance provider
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Any number of sources can bring on water damage, which can lead to more severe hazards. This type of restoration project is not for the do-it-yourselfer but should be handled by professionals.
Flooded basement – A natural rainstorm or a busted water pipe can put a few inches of water into your basement. Water should not be allowed to stand for very long; but, in any case, it should be treated as if contaminated. The professionals at D.O.N.E. Restoration will safely pump the water out and restore the damage.
Burst pipes – Freezing weather conditions can damage uninsulated pipes, creating a mess. We will remove the water and ensure the affected area is cleaned and dried.
Pipe leaks – D.O.N.E. Restoration will repair the damage and remediate any mold infestations or other biohazards.
Faulty appliances – Washing machines have been known to malfunction and release water into your home. We will dry out the excess moisture and restore the water damage.
Mother Nature’s damage – Whenever a rain storm or other natural force brings extreme water into your area or into your premises. We will help clean up the mess.
Sewage and drain backup – When outgoing sewage and drain pipes take damage or are clogged, they can and release contaminated water into your home or business. This type of job begins with hazardous conditions. Fortunately, we have the equipment and protective gear to deal with it.
Water leftover from a fire emergency – Water is usually the best weapon when fighting a fire, but the part of your home or business that survives the flames will surely take some water damage. We know how to safely clear out excess moisture and restore your premises.
If you have property in the Roswell area, and it needs restoration, call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059. Whether at a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility, we will respond promptly to restore your water damage. We are ready 24/7 to step in and help so your problems don’t become worse.