One of our key goals as a residential and commercial restoration service is bringing the quality of our customer’s property back up to its pre-damage condition. At DONE Restoration, we are licensed to deal with water-damage, mold remediation and other services in the Smyrna area and adjoining counties. Our offices accept calls 24/7, and we guarantee a prompt response time. After a disaster, people need professionals to come in and clean up the mess. Our job is to work hard getting your family back into a clean home or getting your employees back to work.
At D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc., we have a service policy for responding quickly to a customer’s call, and we often arrive within 30 minutes. Your home or business will be returned to a clean and healthful environment, sometimes sooner than expected. If you have any questions, we want our customers to feel free to ask questions about the restoration procedures anytime.
Our excellent service record
Our techs are equipped for any water-related problem in any kind of structure. We have built a reputation of trust with a number of residential, commercial, and industrial property-owners in our service area. We keep our restoration technicians’ service training updated regularly to stay in the lead of our industry, so they are recognized as highly qualified with the most modern equipment and methods. D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded and insured. We serve the Smyrna area and adjoining counties.
Water-damaged areas will be restored and thoroughly inspected for hazardous infestations, such as black mold or mildew. Any pooled water in your premises will be removed by our truck-mounted pumps. Then the damaged areas will be scoured to eliminate black mold or other biohazards. We set aside salvageable content for cleaning after it’s been dried thoroughly. Your restoration project will be completed in a timely manner and with a quality outcome.
Types of structures we work in
Our team leaders have years of experience at restoring water damage and remediating biohazard infestations. If you have a problem with black mold or other such hazards, DONE Restoration’s professionals will wipe out the micro-organisms that are detrimental to your property and a health hazard to family or employees.
Our techs have successfully managed various projects in critical circumstances in many types of facilities:
- Healthcare Facilities: medical offices, assisted living facilities, hospitals, hospices
- Childcare Centers: daycares, educational facilities, special needs daycares
- Commercial Properties: corporate complexes, office buildings, retail, industrial facilities
- Residential: single-family homes, mobile homes, duplexes
- Multifamily Housing: apartment complexes, townhomes, condominiums
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business, serving Smyrna and its surrounding areas
Restoration Industry Association Member
If you have water pooling in your home or black splotches on your bathroom walls, Call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. right away, and we will mitigate your water-damage restoration or mold remediation. The company owner is licensed through IICRC – a known authority in disaster restoration. We are also recognized by the EPA as a lead-safe company.
Occasionally, extreme conditions such as critical water damage or widespread biohazard calls for an extended restoration process. If such circumstances, we will assist in storing possessions to help move the procedure along more efficiently and at the same time preserving your valuables or business assets in a less hazardous environment.
If large-scale reconstruction is necessary following a disaster, we offer a Service Provider Hiring Guide to help our customers. In addition, we’ve helped many customers with our emergency preparedness and reconstruction program, including the new STAT Response Program, site inspections, disaster education, and response preplanning. The cleaning and restoration process laid out in cooperation with our customers can save time and money.
The water-damage restoration process
When a restoration plan is drafted, we use a general set of procedures to ensure all customers receive quality restoration/remediation service; however, each project an individual plan to fit specific needs. The key goals include protecting structure and content and minimizing damage and the risks of infestation.
Assess water damage – The affected areas are inspected to assess specific needs:
- Find the source of excess water on your property then repair it
- Categorize the type of damage in the affected area
- Assess the water for toxins or biohazards
- Draft a restoration plan
- Preserve salvageable content
- Provide the customer and their insurance company with a feasible bid, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Dry and dehumidify affected areas – We remove standing water from the building or home, reducing the risk of further damage and biohazards:
- Truck-mounted pumps remove excess water
- Powerful fans, dehumidifiers, and electric panels make sure damaged areas are thoroughly dried
- Using advanced moisture-detectors, such as infrared cameras and hydrometers, find areas where biohazards might flourish.
Salvage and store undamaged possessions – Salvageable contents are moved away from the affected areas or off the premises to a safer environment:
- Offer storage services to protect valuables
- Clean salvageable contents
Clean, sanitize, and dispose – We ensure cleanliness and safety:
- Clean and sanitize property structure and contents with professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Reduce airborne contaminants by cleaning HVAC units and HEPA vacuuming
- Unsalvageable items and debris are safely removed and discarded
Restore and reconstruct – Our restoration teams wrap up the project:
- Restore structural material as needed
- Conduct a final assessment of the property
- Stored items are returned to the premises
- Provide a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” to the customer for extensive reconstruction
Support insurance claims – We help you with your insurance claim:
- Damages and detail of our restoration process documented from the beginning
- Notes and photos stored online with easy access for your insurance company
- Photos taken of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Restoration projects like these should be conducted by professionals in the field and are not for the typical do-it-yourselfer. Water damage can lead to other dangerous outcomes such biohazards. A water damage event can begin with any number of sources:
Mother Nature’s damage – A rainstorm can bring extreme rainfall into your region, and if city drainage can’t handle all of it, the water has to go somewhere – sometimes into your residence or business. If it floods into your downstairs, we will help clean it up
Flooded basement – Whether a natural rainstorm or busted water pipe, a water disaster could leave a wading pool in your basement. Allowing water to stand for an extended period of days can bring on more troubles, so don’t delay. D.O.N.E. Restoration will pump the water out and restore any damages.
Sewage and drain backup – This kind of event begins with contaminated water on the floor. Fortunately, we have the equipment and expertise to end it like all other restoration projects, leaving you with a clean and healthful environment.
Frozen pipes – Freezing weather conditions wreak havoc with uninsulated pipes. When that happens in your home or business, we will clean up the mess.
Faulty appliances – When a washing machine fails, it can create a big mess inside your home, call DONE Restorations. Excess moisture will be removed and the water damages restored.
Pipe leaks – D.O.N.E. Restoration will restore the water damage eliminate any biohazards.
Water leftover from a fire – Water is usually the best tool to use against a fire event. Unfortunately, it leaves its own kind of damage in the parts of your structure that survive the flames. DONE will safely deal with excess moisture and restore the water damage.
If you live or do business in the Smyrna area, call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059 for your restoration/remediation needs. Whether it’s a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility, your property will be restored to a condition at least equal to its pre-damage quality. We are ready 24/7 to step in and help.