After a disaster, people need professionals to come in and clean up the mess. At D.O.N.E. Restoration Inc., our primary focus in dealing with residential and commercial property is elevating the quality of your property back up to a clean and healthful condition. Our company is IICRC-licensed for water-damage, mold remediation and other services in the Woodstock area and adjoining counties. We accept calls 24/7, and you will see that we have a policy for prompt responses.
If water is standing in your house or someone saw black splotches on the bathroom walls, call D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc. right away. Let us take on that burden with our excellent water-damage restoration or mold remediation services. The company owner is licensed through IICRC – a known authority in disaster restoration. We are also recognized by the EPA as a lead-safe company. When disaster leaves your home or place of business with water damage, it’s our job to get your family back into their daily routine or your employees back to productive work.
Our excellent service record
If you have a problem with black mold or other such biohazards, DONE Restoration’s professionals will clean out the micro-organisms that are detrimental to your property and a health hazard to family or employees. Our team leaders have years of experience at restoring water damage and remediating biohazard infestations.
Your restoration project can be completed with a quality outcome and more quickly than you might expect. In addition to restoring water-damaged areas we will thoroughly inspect your property for hazardous infestations, such as black mold or mildew. Your salvageable content will be set aside for cleaning after it’s been dried thoroughly then the damaged areas will be scoured to eliminate any biohazards. Any pooled water in the premises will be removed by our robust truck-mounted pumps
Types of structures we work in
We serve the Woodstock area and adjoining counties. We have worked with several residential, commercial, and industrial property-owners. Our professional restoration teams are equipped for any water-related problems in any kind of structure. Our techs’ service training is updated regularly, so we can remain in the lead of our industry and recognized as the most qualified in our service area with the most modern equipment and methods. DONE Restoration is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Our techs have successfully managed various projects in critical circumstances and in many types of facilities, residential or commercial:
- Healthcare Facilities: assisted living facilities, medical offices, hospitals, hospices
- Childcare Centers: educational facilities, daycares, special needs daycares
- Commercial Properties: office buildings, corporate complexes, retail, industrial facilities
- Residential: single-family homes, mobile homes, duplexes
- Multifamily Housing: apartment complexes, townhomes, condominiums
IICRC- and EPA-Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
A+ BBB Accredited Business, serving Woodstock and its surrounding areas
Restoration Industry Association Member
When we develop a restoration plan, a general set of procedures is utilized to ensure all customers receive quality restoration/remediation services; however, each project must have an individual plan revised to fit specific needs. We focus on protecting structure and content and minimizing damage and the risks of infestation.
When extreme conditions occur, such as heavier than usual water damage or extensive biohazard calls, a longer restoration process are required. In such circumstances, we will assist in storing possessions to help move the procedure along more smoothly, while preserving your personal possessions or business assets in a less hostile setting.
In addition, the Service Provider Hiring Guide can aid a property owner if large-scale reconstruction is necessary following a disaster. Also, we have helped a number of customers with the emergency preparedness and reconstruction program, which includes the new STAT Response Program, site inspections, disaster education, and response preplanning. The cleaning and restoration process laid out in cooperation with our customers can save time and money.
The water-damage restoration process
At D.O.N.E. Restoration, Inc., we have a service policy for responding quickly to a customer’s call, often arriving within 30 minutes. After a thorough inspection of the premises, your home or business will be returned to a safe, healthful environment sooner than you expect.
Assess water damage – Your damaged areas will be inspected to assess specific needs:
- Find the source of excess water then repair it
- Assess any pooling water for toxins or biohazards
- Categorize the type of damage in the affected area
- Draft a restoration plan
- Preserve salvageable furniture and other contents
- Provide the customer and their insurance company with a feasible bid, using the industry-standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Dry and dehumidify affected areas – We remove pooled water from the home or business, reducing the risk of further damage and biohazards:
- Large pumps remove excess water
- Powerful fans and dehumidifiers are used to thoroughly dried affected areas
- Find hidden areas where biohazards might take root and grow, using moisture-detectors like infrared cameras and hydrometers.
Salvage and store undamaged possessions – Salvageable content if the affected areas are relocated to a safer environment:
- Offer storage services to protect valuables if necessary
- Clean salvageable contents
Clean, sanitize, and dispose – Using powerful detergents and antimicrobials, we ensure the affected areas are cleaned and sanitized:
- Clean HVAC units and do HEPA vacuuming to reduce airborne contaminants
- Clean and sanitize property structure and contents
- Unsalvageable items and torn out debris are safely removed from the property and discarded
Restore and reconstruct – Our restoration teams wrap up the project:
- Stored items are returned to the premises
- Restore structural material as needed
- Provide a “Service Provider Hiring Guide” to the customer for extensive reconstruction
- Perform a final inspection of the property
Support insurance claims – Our staff will work with you in filing the insurance claim:
- Photos taken of the damaged areas and contents before and after the restoration
- Damages and detail of our restoration process are documented from the beginning
- All documentation and photos are stored online with easy access for your insurance provider
D.O.N.E. Restoration handles a wide range of projects
Restoration projects like these are not for the normal do-it-yourselfer and should be conducted by professionals. Water damage can lead to other dangerous outcomes such as biohazards. D.O.N.E. Restoration mitigates water damage events that begin from any number of sources like these:
Mother Nature’s damage – If a natural event brings extreme rainfall into home or business, we will help clean it up.
Sewage and drain backup – This kind of event begins with contaminated water on the floor, but we will end the project with a thorough clean-up. Fortunately, we have the equipment and expertise to leave you with a clean and healthful environment.
Frozen pipes – When the thermometer dips way down 20-degrees or less, uninsulated pipes are in danger of breakage. This can cause a mess in your home or business. We will help you clean and restore that problem.
Pipe leaks – D.O.N.E. Restoration will restore the water damage eliminate any biohazards.
Faulty appliances – When a washing machine starts to leak, you will have a mess on the floor. DONE Restoration will pump out the excess water and restore the water damage.
Flooded basement – Allowing water to stand for too many days is a bad idea. So, don’t delay when a water disaster – natural or otherwise – creates a shallow pool in your basement. D.O.N.E. Restoration will remove the water and restore the damages.
Water leftover from a fire – In the wake of a fire event, the parts of your structure that survive the flames have taken a lot of water damage. DONE Restorations will safely deal with excess moisture and restore the damage.
Whether you have a private or multi-family home, commercial property, or health- or child-care facility, we will restore your property to its pre-damage condition. If you live or do business in the Woodstock area, call D.O.N.E. Restorations Inc. at (770) 574-6059. We are ready 24/7 to step in and help with your restoration/remediation needs.